We Stand Behind Our Furnace Installation in the Niagara Region With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t just repair and maintain heating systems, we also deliver first-rate furnace installation in the Niagara Region.
What makes our skilled labor a step above other HVAC companies? We’ve perfected our method as time has gone by.
All of our specialists are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve achieved the most important technical accreditation in the industry. They also are involved in continuing industry and system learning to discover the leading methods to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to specialized furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our fantastic services that we offer you time to consider it—a year, in fact.
Contact us at 289-273-2229 to schedule your furnace installation right away.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be tough to know approximately when your heating system is beginning to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can display clues that it’s close to wearing out. Here are four of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With routine maintenance, a majority of furnaces run for about 20 years, although some can last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s time to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your latest bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are frequently fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace starts and stops too frequently, even if you routinely change the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to create some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to remove, it’s often smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working properly, its burner flames should be blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very effectively and could even be producing deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also enjoy enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older heater.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to request furnace installation can be time-consuming and irritating. Our Experts at Service Experts Home Services by Enercare have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 289-273-2229 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect During Furnace Installation
Here’s what will happen when we hook up your new heater.
- Clean installation—When come to your home, we’ll use shoe coverings to protect your home from any mud we might bring in. We use drop cloths around the installation location to stop messes.
- Quality work—Our professionals have achieved some of the most prestigious technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go through a list to make sure your heating equipment is operating properly before we take off.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll hook up your new furnace to match local code. And we’ll frequently go above and beyond, for the most outstanding installation wherever.
Set Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Service Experts Home Services by Enercare
Need an additional reason to get a heating system from Service Experts Home Services by Enercare?
Your new heater is accompanied by a free membership plan. This offers you an advantage on proper furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 289-273-2229 or contact us online to schedule your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.