A popping disturbance is a common sign of an undersized duct design. This takes place when there’s greater airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Issues with your ductwork may cause other ventilation and air quality troubles, like:
- Too much noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system malfunction
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Too hot furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold growth within ducts
Contact an Expert company in the Niagara Region, like Niagara Home Services by Enercare, to inspect your house’s ventilation system. We can offer suggestions for duct repair or installation.