A popping noise is typical sign of an undersized duct design. This takes place when there’s greater airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Issues with your ductwork may cause other ventilation and air quality problems, like:
- Too much noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system breakdown
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold growth within ducts
Contact an experienced company in the Niagara Region, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to inspect your house’s ventilation system. We can provide suggestions for duct repair or installation.