HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We often use this abbreviation to refer to your whole heating and cooling system, which involves:
- Comfort units, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality productions, like air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, such as thermostats systems
While there are differing models of HVAC units, they all operate the same by:
- Relying on a fresh air source outside or inside your home or business.
- Pushing air through a filter to trap particles and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Sending air through a ducted system or immediately into a space, depending on the kind of equipment you have.
At Niagara Home Services by Enercare, we provide a complete range of premium HVAC services in Niagara Falls to meet all your comfort needs. And we support all of our service with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.