You maybe have tried to eliminate indoor odors by using air fresheners or lighting candles. Unfortunately, these strategies just cover up the odors, not get rid of them. They also might affect indoor air quality in your the Niagara Region residence by triggering allergic reactions, headaches or eye irritation.
Bacteria, dust mites, animal dander and mold can also make your house stink. One method for purifying the air is with germicidal UV lights in your residence.
These lights are used with your heating and cooling system to:
- Fight odors
- Halt mold growth
- Sterilize the inner parts of your heating and cooling unit
Sometimes poor ventilation contributes to unpleasant odors. Some signs of this are:
- Condensation on walls and windows
- Musty air
A licensed Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning specialist can check your HVAC unit to figure out if this is a problem we should fix. Your Expert will also communicate how to resolve the trouble, which may involve installing a ventilation system to provide additional fresh air.