Top Air Conditioning Maintenance in the Niagara Region
Annual air conditioning maintenance in the Niagara Region isn’t a ploy. It provides lots of real benefits for your air conditioner, including greater reliability, a potentially extended life span and energy savings up to 30%.* In addition, it keeps your valuable manufacturer’s warranty in good standing, which covers you in case an important part fails during the warranty period.
Your health matters to us. That’s why we offer “no entry” air conditioning maintenance, with all interactions done over the phone. Our Experts don’t need to step into your home to tune up your air conditioner. So, there’s no need to skip this energy-saving service. Here’s how it works:
- We’ll call when we arrive.
- We’ll place a filter at your door and have you swap it out with your old one (when applicable).
- We’ll ask you to turn down your thermostat.
- We’ll handle our comprehensive service on the outside unit.
- Once finished, we’ll call you with how things turned out.
- If needed, we’ll process a credit card payment by phone and email you a receipt.