We Support Our AC Installation in the Niagara Region With a 100% Guarantee
When you are looking for AC installation in the Niagara Region, you shouldn’t skimp and let just anybody put in your new system.
That’s where the professionals from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning arrive. Besides the fact we have the qualifications and endorsements to back up our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 289-273-2229 to request your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you small signs that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, its energy efficiency goes down and more likely to breakdowns. If we’re often at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start preparing for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in earlier than 2010, it probably runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced as a result of its negative effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to trim your cooling expenses. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a good method to save on electrical costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on cooling bills.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will partner with you to pick the ideal model for your budget. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure right sizing.
We get that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not totally financially prepared for. That’s why we offer flexible financing for qualified customers and our Service Experts Advantage Program™. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other HVAC service company in the Niagara Region? Here are several of the steps we take when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our Expert techs are at your home, you can expect they’ll install your new equipment for peak energy efficiency. And they’ll leave your home and yard in the same condition as when they showed up.
Outside of that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you hired a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the setup procedures require us to step inside your house, we’ll put on shoe coverings to protect your carpet from dirt. We’ll also put down drop cloths at the installation location to keep your carpet shielded from debris during our services.
- First-rate service—Our specialists are NATE-certified. This shows they’ve passed extensive training to receive the most coveted technical certification in the business.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll go over an installation checklist during the process to double-check each small detail is covered. We’ll also make sure your system is running properly and is up to local guidelines before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll ensure you understand how to program your new thermostat and unit.
- Constant statuses—We’ll let you know how installation is going and when you can count on us to be wrapped up.