It’s simple to fail to remember annual service for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the first concern we’re thinking about at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s since routine service delivers lots of pluses for your unit, such as improved efficiency and a decreased possibility for issues. You can have these pluses—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As always, our repairs are supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an in-depth inspection of your system whenever they’re at your house. These checks may help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to enhance your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment as well.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC situation in your home. This might help you make a knowledgeable choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Regular maintenance provides many perks for your heating and cooling unit.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity bills.**
- Discovers small problems before they create pricey repairs.
- Helps extend your system’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps protect your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan has annual Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort system. This work is the most exhaustive you can find. That’s since its multistep cleaning and adjustment procedures help recondition your equipment to the highest efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
On top of a 29-point visual check, here’s what each checkup offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting power and safety mechanisms
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting power and safety controls
- Adding new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual examination on all visits
To start the process, contact our Experts at 289-273-2229. We’ll help you find the ideal membership plan to work with your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.