Your comfort equipment is an investment in your home. Shield it and your loved ones’ comfort with Armor+, one of our premium comfort service memberships.
After you sign up, you won’t pay a dime out of pocket for parts or labor. This guards your finances from costly unexpected service. When you request an appointment, you’ll receive a quick response because of our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll ensure you’re happy with our Expert service through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Each time our Experts are at your place, we’ll perform an in-depth check of your equipment. This helps us uncover any problems with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to boost your air quality to have relief from allergies, your membership will assist you in saving on that equipment also.
We’ll also provide you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which pinpoints any HVAC troubles in your house. This way, you can make a knowledgeable decision on repair or replacement.
This service also involves annual Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating units. Here are a couple of advantages to having this exhaustive work done.
5 Advantages of Routine HVAC Tune-Ups
- Brings back efficiency that could save you up to 30% on energy bills.**
- Finds little issues before they cause pricey malfunctions.
- Helps expand your equipment’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty ongoing.
- Helps protect your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning furnace.
Any unit checkup includes a 29-point visual inspection plus these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Evaluating thermostat regulation
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling sequence
- Testing A/C starting capabilities and safety devices
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat adjustments and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capabilities and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Once-a-year safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual inspection on each visit