Summer has officially arrived in the Niagara Region and the last thing you need is your A/C system malfunctioning during the extreme heat. Help stop your home’s air conditioner from failing with a seasonal AC tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you visit your physician every year for a check-up, an AC tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and in working order. Most typical AC tune-ups will entail condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical pieces, and assessing the performance of the blower motor and belt.
AC tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection along with an extensive cleaning. Read on to see the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Check oil and/or air filters
- Check blower components
- Assess air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system operation
- Inspect quality of installation
- Inspect area around system
- Inspect AC clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Evaluate starting capabilities
- Assess safety features
- Analyze temperature variance in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in the Niagara Region is currently celebrating summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and select home comfort system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your annual A/C system tune-up, call 289-273-2229 today!