Summer has made its way to the Niagara Region and the last thing you need is your A/C system malfunctioning during the extreme heat. Help stop your home’s air conditioner from failing with an annual AC tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you visit your physician annually for an exam, an A/C system tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and running properly. Most common AC tune-ups will include condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical pieces, and evaluating the performance of the blower motor and belt.
AC tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection along with an extensive cleaning. Below are the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Check oil and/or air filters
- Check blower components
- Assess air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system function
- Verify quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Inspect AC clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Assess safety features
- Analyze temperature variance in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in the Niagara Region is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and select home comfort system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your seasonal A/C system tune-up, call 289-273-2229 today!