We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review the common heating problems the Niagara Region homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of reasons why your the Niagara Region home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat malfunctions resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the needed repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent almost all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of the Niagara Region at 289-273-2229 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.