Spring may be over but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Take a look at these details about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your no-charge indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air daily
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- 50% of illnesses are caused or irritated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can remove up to 99% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To find out more, watch our adorable experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.