No matter what the season outside in the Niagara Region, the temperature inside your house determines how comfortable you will be. Find the right temp and your space will be a nice escape from it all. But if your HVAC system isn’t working correctly, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be pleasant.
Get ready for a thorough look at the manner you’re managing your HVAC equipment. It could be the difference between a superstar system or a pathetic performer. Work through this brief quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to find out more.
- The warm season is almost here in the Niagara Region. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Call in the pros for a seasonal checkup.
- Not a thing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your first step?
- Tell my guests to bring iced beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it functioning before the party starts.
- Plug in my fans and hope for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What happens when it’s time for it to retire?
- Let my contractor to choose and pay for it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and expenses by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the most expensive system available in the Niagara Region.
- When you open your next monthly utility bill, what do you expect you’ll discover?
- It will be a little higher. My HVAC charges have skyrocketed.
- It will be close to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I see it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a weird noise. What do you do?
- Dig out my toolbox and use a weekend trying to fix it.
- Call an Expert technician to take a look.
- Forget about it and wait until it ends.
Get ready to tally your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are helping you out. You’re taking care of your machine and you have a plan for your future replacement. But if you responded to any of these problems with As or Cs, you should make a number of changes to help your HVAC perform more effectively. Keep going to find out how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Book Seasonal Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and sprucing up your vents are useful tasks to prep your machinery for a new season, a professional tune-up is necessary to finish the process. During a maintenance visit, your pro technician will handle a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re there, your HVAC service technician will look out for more urgent issues for your system. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later in the season.
Select a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained home comfort systems can have trouble on occasion. And it always seems to crop up at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that vital service to homes at no added cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Some HVAC systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Make a plan now to evade last-minute pressure when your machine takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It brings you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front expenses. And as an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and call us when they dramatically change. Your utility bills can tell you more than your monthly costs. If you’re noticing a stable hike in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is definitely occurring with your equipment. An updated high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Act when you notice a strange noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than annoying. It demonstrates something is wrong with your system. Even if it’s a seemingly small trouble, left without a repair it could make for a high-priced repair later on. Don’t try to repair it yourself. Leave it to the pros to figure out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a lot when you don’t manage it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, extra costs and disappointment. And if your system just isn’t helping anymore, contemplate selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!