Your HVAC system’s healthiness is important, because it keeps your home cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you cozy. This makes it exposed to a wide range of malfunctions.
Sometimes troubles are minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can decrease its energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these problems progress, your complete system could be at risk.
That’s annoyance and expenses that you could have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can decrease the risk of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or working correctly, you may question whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But forgetting yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re voiding your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance immediately can help you skip pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Pinpoints minor troubles early. Preventing expensive issues from happening first is the best plan to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance visits provide the option to thoroughly examine and lubricate important internal pieces. And it also offers time to get necessary repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll save a lot of money in the long run if troubles are fixed as they are discovered.
- May boost energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system operating as smoothly as possible. Often this results in an improvement to your home’s energy efficiency. You could have decreased energy expenses, in addition to the peace of mind your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is running like it should, it could last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners work around 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance might help lengthen this life span even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Annual maintenance is important, especially since it can help you save nearly 30% on annual energy expenses.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to select from a collection of membership plans that suit your unique needs. All our memberships are filled with unique perks supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From it’s-all-included to economical, we provide the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment soon or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or sizeable up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be responsible for unexpected repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to buy them and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to accommodate any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about paying more if you call us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also have a few other most-loved benefits of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner often stops working during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re typically working through a high volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is important more than ever before. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can trust us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual check on every visit. Your family’s comfort is our main priority. That’s why each visit includes a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and get access to additional benefits by signing up for one of our membership plans immediately. Regardless of what your budget is, we can help you decide on the ideal plan for your needs and home. To start with your membership plan, contact us at 289-273-2229 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.