The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is very important because it improves home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard around the clock, which subjects them to a wide range of potential problems.
These issues are frequently small enough that they rarely prevent your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they might affect energy efficiency—and your utility expenses. If these problems expand, your entire system may be threatened. These are headaches and costs you could avoid with consistent HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be running just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this annual service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But passing on yearly maintenance voids your warranty. Dedicating a small amount on maintenance now may help you prevent expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Reveals Minor Troubles Ahead of Time
Preventing big troubles in the first place is the best way to protect your HVAC system. Routine maintenance visits allow the opportunity to comprehensively inspect and lubricate critical internal machinery. It also allows a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money over time if problems are addressed as they pop up.
May Improve Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The enhanced performance may decrease your energy expenses by around 30%.
Might Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can last years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance might extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning offers a number of membership plans designed to fit your unique needs. From inexpensive options to all-inclusive coverage, we have the right maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems functioning efficiently and reliably.
At around $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, greater energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We propose the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most varied protection for your home comfort system. This plan also includes air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to upgrade your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to encounter problems during severe weather. Unfortunately, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we often accommodate a higher volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the expense of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning tech coming to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Drafted with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Meticulous visual evaluation for every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why each visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while receiving access to extra perks by participating in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the right plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 289-273-2229 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.