Booking yearly AC maintenance is worthwhile.
Checkups keep your air conditioner unit in the Niagara Region operating at its top performance while keeping energy needs small. It also could even help prolong its life span.
While there are several jobs you can finish by yourself, you should hire Experts, like the ones at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, for AC examinations and service.
Here are a few steps you can do on your own as you get ready for warm weather.
Get Your AC Service Set
Spring is a time of renewal, and to many that includes a large dose of house, garage and yard cleaning. With the toastier weather approaching, it’s also a great idea to put AC maintenance on that listing.
Spring is the perfect time of year to get your air conditioning unit scrubbed and inspected. Delaying to turn it on until the first sweltering day of the year can be a gamble. If you have to have repair or a new unit, you could be waiting awhile for a technician. And that could get extremely unbearable.
And for those with allergies, being ahead of the game with a clean AC system will help ensure the best indoor air quality when it’s pollen season.
Additionally, air conditioning service might be a requirement for your equipment’s manufacturer warranty or any additional extended warranty.
Can I Do Service Myself?
There are methods that you can do to help keep your AC equipment in the ultimate order:
- Put in a new air filter advises each month or two. This is especially crucial if you have been diagnosed with allergies or have animals in your home.
- Lawn work around the outside condenser. Make sure there’s no grass, weeds or bushes close to your AC equipment. We suggest keeping 2–3 feet of open area. You should also get rid of any leaves or sticks that have dropped into your equipment, since this can block airflow.
Let the Professionals Take Care of the Rest
What’s left to finish? If you ring Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at 289-273-2229, the initial thing we might do is compliment you for all the tasks you’ve already completed. Then our Experts start the nuts and bolts. We’ll examine your system and make sure it’s operating properly with these steps:
- Tightening electrical connections to deliver secure cooling.
- Oiling to keep moving components working smoothly and potentially avoid issues.
- Flushing the condensate drain line to remove leak-creating mold and obstructions.
- Straightening coil fins to stop reduced airflow.
- Freshening the outdoor coil to get rid of any accumulation from dust and weeds.
- Examining controls to ensure your system is starting, cooling and shutting down properly.
- Analyzing the operating temperature parameters to ensure your system has the correct refrigeration charge.
If we find issues that involve additional work, we are set to give you the most reasonable choice. Locating potential issues promptly could solve more expensive issues in the future. This also offers you time to save if your AC is getting outdated.
When you are seeking an updated cooling system to help make your new unit fit your budget. Whatever your comfort needs are, you can rest easy knowing our Experts have you covered.
Ready to request your checkup? Contact us at 289-273-2229 or schedule an appointment online right away.