With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be bombarded with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can lower your utility bills and outlast your ordinary tank heater. Truly! We have provided the best reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – While the initial cost can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Constant Warmth – We’ve all felt it. The awful pain of frigid water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters avoid that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand enough energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This wonderful tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating bill. They also use less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Even though a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a free in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.