Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your home.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty nice, right? Or does it?
You might be amazed if you were informed of how many contaminants you may have just inhaled, including chemical vapors, microbes, mold, viruses, microbes, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these contribute to amplified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, distress in your house, and at the worst, intense respiratory and sinus issues.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies affect about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies impinge on as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and ease analysis at 289-273-2229
or schedule your appointment online. We have solutions that can help advance your indoor air quality, help maintain your breathing air healthy, and may even help drop the quantity of medication you’re taking to battle airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Think about the fact that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, people, we can’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Fortunately Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can help! There are numerous options for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your household. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners sift through or kill all the pesky airborne contaminants that lead to sneezing. Options run from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that eradicate viruses and duct cleaning that gets rid of built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to do something to strengthen the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or worsened by polluted indoor air.
- Lessen your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air increases how well your heating and cooling system functions. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Guard your investment. Improved air quality guards heating and air conditioning components from weathering, microbials, grime, and debris.
Call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 289-273-2229
to plan your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.