How many times have you left the house realizing you forgot to change the temperature or close the garage door? We can’t do much about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® offers remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can adjust your home’s temperature from any location in the world.
Up to 50% of energy bills are a result of heating and cooling your house.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an uncomplicated and easy way to start reducing those energy costs. You can get fancy and purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are a few of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that lets you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for easy programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you have a change in schedule
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are available and alerts you and Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Niagara Falls to any system maintenance issues
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast shows outdoor temperatures
To hear more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money on your energy bills, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Niagara Falls at 289-273-2229.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy