Energy efficiency never felt so good. Literally. Our maximum efficiency gas furnaces will keep your space warm and comfortable, and they’ll do so with extreme energy efficiency. In fact, these products offer maximum efficiency for all gas furnaces we carry. Read more about each product below. After you’ve narrowed down your selections, give Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Niagara Falls a call at 289-273-2229. We’ll provide a free quote and answer all your furnace-related questions.
If we could only use one word to describe the SLP98V, we’d probably pick “perfect.” That’s pretty convincing in itself, but it doesn’t quite explain all the benefits and features of this dynamic gas furnace. For starters, this is one of the most energy-efficient furnaces you can buy.1 With an AFUE rating of up to 98.2% and a Most Efficient designation by ENERGY STAR®, this system can save you more than $800 a year.2 That’s nothing to sneeze at. However, it’s not the only outstanding feature on this gas furnace. The SLP98V is full of features, including:
- Variable-capacity system – this means it automatically adjusts as necessary to work at maximum efficiency. We know we already covered efficiency, but we just can’t get over this one.
- SilentComfort™ technology and variable speed blower – lowers sound levels
- Duralok Plus™ Heat Exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer – for cleaner combustion
- SureLight Control Board – controls all furnace operations and is iComfort™ compatible
The bottom line: this unit has nearly endless features to stay reliable and energy efficient. Call 289-273-2229 or schedule a free appointment online to learn more about gas furnaces in Niagara Falls.
Across North America, and in Niagara Falls, there isn’t a gas furnace quieter than this one. The SL280V features a variable speed motor and special sound-absorbing materials to make it 4.5 times quieter than the competition. In fact, it’s the quietest in its class3 and helps you feel comfortable without being disrupted by the furnace’s operating sounds. We suppose we can make that sacrifice...
Discover more features of the SL280V, like its:
- Two-stage gas valve – adjusts the amount of gas used for more accurate temperature control
- SureLight® Ignitor – to ensure a long life and reliable operation
- Sealed Blower Compartment – minimizes heat loss and maximizes efficiency
- High efficiency variable speed motor – which may help you save on your energy bills
The EL296E gas furnace will convince you with lots of numbers. There are three that stand out most. First, the EL296E has an AFUE rating of up to 96%, which is not only higher than the average, but it could save you a bunch of money on your energy bills. Next, the EL296E’s Power Saver™ Constant Torque motor is up to 33% more efficient than standard single-stage motors and up to 200% more efficient when it’s in constant fan mode. Other features include:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Higher SEER ratings in cooling mode – keeps energy waste low
- Two-stage gas valve – varies heating output for greater efficiency
- Sound-absorbing insulation – for quiet operation
- SureLight® igniter and control board – ensures long product life and high reliability
Let Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning help with all your Niagara Falls area gas furnace needs. Schedule your free appointment today.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire and low-fire operation of Lennox SLP98UH070XV36B and leading competitive units as of July 2013 at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012. Efficiency ratings established per test standard: ANSI/ASHRAE 103-2007.
2 Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox® furnaces, versus a 65% AFUE model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and you individual lifestyle.
3 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire operation of Lennox SL280UH070V36A and leading competitive units at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012.