The best way to avoid poor performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Niagara Falls. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our exclusive 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll be worry-free knowing our 11 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve gone through rigorous training and are highly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in top-performing condition longer, providing continuous comfort throughout the winter season.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Niagara Falls, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Examine and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for cracks or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify proper airflow and blower operation
- This procedure ensures air is properly circulating through your home to produce maximum comfort.
Verify calibration of gas valve
- We examine your unit’s fuel operation to ensure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is important for efficiency and safety.
Examine all electrical components
- A number of your system’s electrical parts should be reviewed annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks and includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can review any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could scheduled furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help reduce your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is effectively maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Look through our Maintenance Plans, or call 289-273-2229 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.