Don’t read too much into this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that really old furnace you have at home. These gas furnaces can help you save on your energy expenses and feature durable cabinets that help the system last for years. See the benefits for yourself by reading details for each product below or making an appointment with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Niagara Falls.
In Niagara Falls, an EL180E gas furnace isn’t only helpful in the colder months. It can help conserve energy in the warmer months, too. No joke. It’s all possible with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is built to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is changing. It’s also quiet, helps cut back on waste and minimizes your utility bills. Dual-fuel lets you connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your system can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and comfortable.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable performance
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its resilient finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – improves comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds low and minimizes losses
If you want these two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If in search of energy efficiency, you’ll find an AFUE efficiency rating at 93%, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. To simplify: you’ll save hundreds on your utility bill every year because the product minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re more concerned with performance, check out the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and higher reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and made to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for total control and easy operation
Just because it’s basic efficiency doesn’t mean help you save. The ML180 gas furnace has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 80%, so you’ll save a considerable amount with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Plus, its sealed blower compartment minimizes loss and maximizes efficiency, so you – and your home in Niagara Falls – will stay warm and comfortable even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – goes beyond industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to strengthen reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – enables you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Niagara Falls, give us a call at 289-273-2229 or schedule a free appointment.